Saturday 8 November 2008

[Door two] Knowing the world slowly~

There are four three parts for this second tasks. Generally, they are all my comments regarding to the articles I have chosen. So..

[Part 1]

- Preview to the post-
Fuels from natural source! I think it is a good news. Besides, unlike crude oil, fungus won't be finish. The fungus will keep on growing which mean it's a......

To read this part 1, click (here)

[Part 2]

-Preview to the post-
People nowadays are busy with their works and sometimes they can't spend the time with their family. Thus, they will not be as close as they should be. When compared to the past years, the children will know more............................

To read this part 2, click (here)

[Part 3]
With the new good-looking streets, more people will be attracted to it and it became known to the world. This is all thanks to the architects. The creativity shown by these architects is so breathtaking and even I am impressed with it. But where did the architects .........

To read this part 3, click (here)

[Post 4]
Will be posted soon


enjoy reading
(^-^)

6 comments:

lili said...

Omomomo gmah! :D btw u shud hv posted 3 only! Wat made u to add one more?? T.T .... Nwy, am enjoy reading the part one! Keep it going! =D

Gp_Omomo said...

what's with omomo? Don't copy me! Anyway, I thought we need to do four...*sigh* will edit my post later~ ...soooooooon!

Mun2025 said...

whh..Im impressed..keep posting zimah!!hehe..I enjoy reading what you posted..keep it up k~~

I Am Mujahidah said...

yata baaa
nda mau klik klik. xo
btw tmrw im gonna go to gp class a bit late..so gtwkan tce..HAHA
apakan -__-
i hv my exam As
i hv to go nw, will comment bout ur superb posts soon! xD xD

Ms. Sheena said...

Nice and thoughtful work, Hazimah. I'm very pleased.

One piece of information which you might find interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_pisa

The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy, was NOT originally supposed to lean. It was an upright tower, but due to problems with the foundation, it started leaning =).

Happy reading

(marks: 18/20)

I Am Mujahidah said...

omomomo
now i managed to see ur posts :D
i love the amazing pictures u got there omomo :)

niceeeeee!

update? :p :p

xD